BES is a prominent manufacture and solution provider of lithium ion polymer rechargeable battery. BES possesses the advanced manufacture capacity of 1 Amp. Hour to 100 Amp. Hour Li-Polymer Battery. BES's Li-Polymer Battery is a world's new generation of lithium ion batteries at highest level and refers to the solid polymer electrolyte (SPE). Applications include but not limited to; airplanes, military, wireless telecommunications, astronautical engineering, solar, submarines, electric automobiles, mobile phones, laptop computers, battery tools, video cameras and more.
Solid-state polymer battery core technology, performance and technical advantages and comparison with liquid lithium ion batteries and technological breakthrough follows;
BES core technology:
(1) light weight- Whole electric power system weight and volume reduction is 10%-40% less.
(2) quick response- New polymer battery starts quickly, supplies timely propulsion motor start synchronization and large torque of series or variable motors. In cold conditions, full voltage starting can bear 4-15 times rated current instantaneous overload.
(3) fast charging- The structure of new polymer battery control circuit is simple and reliable, shortens charging time than lead-acid batteries by 3-4 times and DOD 100% charging and discharging.
(4) high safety- New battery has flexible micro-porous polymer membrane technology. Electric power system is safe and reliable in operation. Power battery use does not produce liquid leakage and bubble phenomenon and soft aluminum shell packaging completely solves battery explosion problem.
(5) high plasticity- New battery can be made into any shape according to vector space and performance not decreased.
BES performance advantages:
(1) thinner- to 0.5 mm no leakage
(2) lighter- volume density 170 WH/kg and 15% lighter than traditional liquid lithium ion battery
(3) more safety- no leakage and no explosion
(4) longer battery life- recycled battery 1000 times
(5) cold resistance- battery keeps 90% capacity at -10 degrees and battery use temperature environment range is -40 degrees C to -80 degrees C width.
(6) stable- polymer battery full charge 0.1 mm vs. liquid battery full charge at 0.2-0.6 mm (7) localization- production, delivery and support.
BES technological breakthrough:
(1) solid polymer electrolyte membrane application
(2) energy density
(3) membrane treatment
(4) domestic production
(5) local raw materials
(6) advanced manufacturing technology
(7) mixed material
(8) pole piece coating
(9) novel use of additives
(10) new technology in material aspects of application
(11) high rate performance